Skip to main content

Starting a new path!!

Image result for moving forwrod



My life has changed so much in the past two and a half months. Between going to college, starting my first job, handling my Anxiety and my boyfriend moving away. Sometimes you want to go back to being a child again when you didn't have to worry about anything.

But moving forward in life is so important, because if you don't move forward you'll be stuck in the same place.



I'm a very quiet person, i keep my problems to myself until i explode and try to keep my problems under control. When i was in 4th class i was tested for Dyslexia and it came back that i was Dyslexic.
I was always very embarrassed about it, i never read out loud in class and i  was always failing my spelling tests. I was taking out off my class for English and Maths as i was too slow of a worker and i needed extra help. Now that I'm In College I'm a bit more open about it because i need more help than other people and if you don't say anything your never going to get the help you need. I realised as i started telling my friends in college they understand me, but i still feel really stupid asking loads of questions, like what dose this mean??

But why should we be afraid to ask questions or "can you explain this again" just because we learn different from other people. If you suffer from Dyslexia, don't be embarrassed and stand up and say "i need help".  Even in my YouTube tutorials i read my glossy box and do voice overs. you can hear me stuttering and mixing my words up. But you only get better by reading out loud.

I Started college in September and i'm studying loads of beauty programmes as well as diet & Nutrition and Anatomy. Yes, its really hard as i cant pronounce half of the words because there in a different langue and because i'm dyslexic. I need to work extra hard to understand everything.

Its so hard to juggle College work, Work, Hanging out with my friends and seeing my boyfriend because he know lives in a different part of Ireland to Study his dream course. I really enjoy doing my YouTube Channel, but i feel like right now is just not the time to do it, as i'm just to busy. I'm still going to do some blogs and keep my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snap chat running, But right now i just don't have the time to film them and edit them too. i will leave links to these under my post :)

I hope you guys get inspiration from this and understand why i wont be so active on YouTube.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/makeupbylouiseclaire/?ref=bookmarks

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/louiseclaire_13/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/makeupbylouise1

SnapChat:
Louiseclaire3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The past 6 months of my life

Hey guys welcome back!! I know I’ve been missing for a really long time now and I really don’t know what to say. I’m sad that I stopped doing what I loved but I was very busy as something came up and it was hard to get through. I wasn’t  really doing anything with my life and that’s why I couldn’t share anything. For my friends and family who know my boyfriend who I’ve been with for 6 years now was very ill. We had many trips to the doctors and the hospital with so many different diagnoses. Finally after 5 months we figured out that he has a neurological virus (PPPD). The doctors don’t really have an estimated recovery time for this as apparently it’s a new thing. So I didn’t want to bore you guys with this. He will get better and it’s not life treating it just take times to get through it. He couldn't get out of bed for months as his dizziness was to bad. He also had to stop the gym too as he was to sick. If you follow my boyfriend on Instagram you would know his life is

Unclogging Them Pores

Good Evening Everyone, After a weekend of a full face of makeup everyday, I think it's time we unclog them pores and have fresh skin for the week. I sure know my skin gets exhausted all the time from wearing makeup and from time to time we need to treat our skin so our makeup can sit nicely on top. I am absolutely in love with the Liz Earle range, I've been using this range since I was about 10 years old, which would mean that I've been using it for 10 years (since I'm turning 20 soon). When I was younger I suffered with acne and my mam shared her cleanser with me and it did wonders to my skin. 1.The first product is the Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser . Its natural ingredients are  Rosemary (which helps to remove scars from acne with its anti inflammatory agent), Chamomile (calming down sensitive skin), Cocoa butter (prevents dryness of the skin) And Eucalyptus essential oil ( the inhalation of sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body). Its super sof