Skip to main content

My skincare routine for pimples

Hey Guys, Welcome back!!

I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed the new year, now It's time to get straight back into the blog posts. 
Today's blog is about changing your skin care routine to suit how your skin is changing. I have joined the gym as my new years resolution and I've noticed that I've been getting a few pimples on my face. Now I don't wear makeup to the gym as my skin has been quiet good, so I feel confident in myself to go to the gym with no makeup on.
 I've study skin in college so I would know a good bit on how you get spots and whats happens. I'm getting pimples because when I work out I don't wash my face straight after when I'm done. Therefore your pores will produce sebum (sweat) and sit on your skin. If you don't wash your face the sebum will just sit in your pores. Bacteria can get trapped in your pores and multiply, causing swelling and redness. So I'm going to show you guys what I'm adding to my skin care to help my skin and hopefully prevent pimple from sweat.


I wear a lot of makeup most days and I find that cleansing my skin once just doesn't do the job for me.  I always still have a lot of foundation residue left on my skin as foundation is oil based, so Its hard to get It off in the first go.  I use this Nivea Sensitive Caring Micellar Water. I take cotton pads and just lightly swipe away the heaviness of my makeup. This will save me from double cleansing and will save product. I also use this in the morning instead of cleaning my face with my face wash as I feel like I'm stripping to much oil away. This is super cheap and can be bought in nearly any chemist worldwide. 



After this I would then move on and wash my face with my Image Ormedic Facial Cleanser. I love this so much. My skin recently got really oily and this has been a lifesaver. This helps to balance your skins PH levels. It contains natural ingredients such as Aqua, Aloe, Green TEA, and Chamomile. With this product you need to make sure that you really work the product and that its nice and leathery on your hands before you apply it to the face. This doesn't make the skin feel dry or stiff after use, your skin feels so refreshed and clean. 


I would then exfoliate the area with my Honey & Camelina facial exfoliator. I love this one because it has chamomile in it and it really calms the skin. My skin is really sensitive and chamomile really helps with redness. 



The next product I only use when I can feel a pimple coming up or if I already have one. This is the Image clear cell salicylic gel cleanser. I only really like to  use this maybe once or twice a week as there's salicylic acid it in and its very drying on the skin. But when I get outbreaks of pimples on my face I only apply it to the pimple area until there are gone. You have to use this the same way you use the ormedic cleanser making sure that you really work the product and so its nice and leathery on your hands before you apply it to the face. But I swear this works miracles. With the Image skin care you need to be prescribed these products for your skin.  



Then If  I was feeling extra oily or can feel pimples, I would use just a tiny bit of the Clean & clear blackhead clearing cleanser. This drys up the oily areas and reduces the amount of oil in your skin. I literally only use a tiny bit of this as its really strong. I would use this maybe 2-3 times a week. I just don't want to dry my skin up too much. I'd rather be oily then dry.



Then to finish this all off, I use my Image ormedic balancing bio-peptide creme as my night time moisturizer. This is the most expensive skin care item I have ever bought. I was very hesitant on weather to buy it as it's very expensive to me. But I bit the bullet and bought it. It is the best face creme I have ever used in my entire life. well worth the money 100%.It's an organically blended bio-peptide creme that delivers essential age defying nutrients and vitamins to the skin. Organic Japanese green tea, aloe Vera, chamomile and grape seed help to restore and balance the skin.






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new path!!

My life has changed so much in the past two and a half months. Between going to college, starting my first job, handling my Anxiety and my boyfriend moving away. Sometimes you want to go back to being a child again when you didn't have to worry about anything. But moving forward in life is so important, because if you don't move forward you'll be stuck in the same place. I'm a very quiet person, i keep my problems to myself until i explode and try to keep my problems under control. When i was in 4th class i was tested for Dyslexia and it came back that i was Dyslexic. I was always very embarrassed about it, i never read out loud in class and i  was always failing my spelling tests. I was taking out off my class for English and Maths as i was too slow of a worker and i needed extra help. Now that I'm In College I'm a bit more open about it because i need more help than other people and if you don't say anything your never going to get the help y

The past 6 months of my life

Hey guys welcome back!! I know I’ve been missing for a really long time now and I really don’t know what to say. I’m sad that I stopped doing what I loved but I was very busy as something came up and it was hard to get through. I wasn’t  really doing anything with my life and that’s why I couldn’t share anything. For my friends and family who know my boyfriend who I’ve been with for 6 years now was very ill. We had many trips to the doctors and the hospital with so many different diagnoses. Finally after 5 months we figured out that he has a neurological virus (PPPD). The doctors don’t really have an estimated recovery time for this as apparently it’s a new thing. So I didn’t want to bore you guys with this. He will get better and it’s not life treating it just take times to get through it. He couldn't get out of bed for months as his dizziness was to bad. He also had to stop the gym too as he was to sick. If you follow my boyfriend on Instagram you would know his life is

Unclogging Them Pores

Good Evening Everyone, After a weekend of a full face of makeup everyday, I think it's time we unclog them pores and have fresh skin for the week. I sure know my skin gets exhausted all the time from wearing makeup and from time to time we need to treat our skin so our makeup can sit nicely on top. I am absolutely in love with the Liz Earle range, I've been using this range since I was about 10 years old, which would mean that I've been using it for 10 years (since I'm turning 20 soon). When I was younger I suffered with acne and my mam shared her cleanser with me and it did wonders to my skin. 1.The first product is the Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser . Its natural ingredients are  Rosemary (which helps to remove scars from acne with its anti inflammatory agent), Chamomile (calming down sensitive skin), Cocoa butter (prevents dryness of the skin) And Eucalyptus essential oil ( the inhalation of sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body). Its super sof