Skip to main content

April Favourites

Another Month has gone!! Time for another favourite's.
As May is approaching, It's time to share with us my April Favourite's.


First up is the amazing No7 skin illuminator. It's hands down my favourite product this month.
I got this a few weeks ago in boots in a gift set. I'm not sure if the bottle is bigger then the one I got (mine might be a mini sample since it was in a gift set). It's so natural looking and radiant on the skin.
I have very dry skin so I love this as it makes my skin look really healthy and glowly. You can purchase this illuminator in Boots at Liffey Valley for €17.50. 




My next product is hands down my favourite (low costing) foundation ever!! PS my colour velvet finish foundation. I love this foundation too much. It's fabulous on the skin, doesn't sink into the pores or make my skin dry. I have done a YouTube review on this product so I will pop a link for you.
PS My perfect colour foundation review: https://youtu.be/ZICLasFf1eE





For the dry skin people out there like myself!! I'm in love with this moisturising mask from No7. I use this 2 ways. First way is like a normal moisturising mask, I apply it, leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off. The Second way is a moisturiser, instead of using my night time moisturiser I use the mask and sleep with it on. It absorbs into the skin while you sleep and leaves your skin extra soft when you wake up. 




My last favorite product this month Is Sally Hanson mouse tan!! I wore this tan all the time last year. I even wore it on holidays and it was perfect. I have been noticing that other tans are really irritating my skin, so I started to go back to this one as I never had any problems with it irritating my skin before. I use the shade dark as I love a dark tan.


I hope you guys enjoyed my April Favourite's, if you's have tried any of this products please comment and let me know what you thought of them!! 

Louise Claire X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new path!!

My life has changed so much in the past two and a half months. Between going to college, starting my first job, handling my Anxiety and my boyfriend moving away. Sometimes you want to go back to being a child again when you didn't have to worry about anything. But moving forward in life is so important, because if you don't move forward you'll be stuck in the same place. I'm a very quiet person, i keep my problems to myself until i explode and try to keep my problems under control. When i was in 4th class i was tested for Dyslexia and it came back that i was Dyslexic. I was always very embarrassed about it, i never read out loud in class and i  was always failing my spelling tests. I was taking out off my class for English and Maths as i was too slow of a worker and i needed extra help. Now that I'm In College I'm a bit more open about it because i need more help than other people and if you don't say anything your never going to get the help y...

My Nightmare Dentist Horror

So last Thursday i had a lovely trip to the dentist, but keeping in mind i haven't attended since i was Ten as I've had no problems. When i was younger i had to go the sugary to get some of my baby back teeth taking out as i has too many teeth in there. So as you can imagine i'm Pretty terrified. Plus my Anxiety isn't making the situation any better.  The first week in January my filing in my back tooth decided to pop out and left me with a big whole in my tooth. it wasn't bothering me as there was no pain or it wasn't bleeding, but i decided that i had to go back and get it fixed or else it could lead to bigger problems. So last Thursday i made my check up appointment and he fitted me in for three o clock that day. I was pretty nerves going for a check up even though i knew he wouldn't do anything. When i walked in the first thing i said was i suffer with Anxiety and that i was really nerves. He was so nice too me about it and was telling me everythi...

Himalaya Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask

Hey guys, Welcome back to my blog :)  I really should be dong college assignments but i really cant bring myself to do them. So  instead i decided that i would try out a new mask that arrived in my Glossy box in the September edition.   This beauty is the Himalaya Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. This retails at 25 euro and ill attach a link below.  http://www.thebodyshop.ie/shop-by-range/superfood-masks/himalayan-charcoal-purifying-glow-mask-75ml.html This mask says " Refine and revive your skin with our Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. Inspired by Ayurvedic traditions, this 100% vegan tingling clay mask is infused with bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and organic tea tree oil. And it’s been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. This invigorating charcoal face mask draws out impurities and refines the appearance of pores for healthy-looking skin with a glow that shows." Most people read the back of a product before th...