Skip to main content

Best Moisturiser for Sensitive/Eczema Skin





Hey Hey Hey,

I have been gone for a good while there as i'm trying to get through  the first term of college. but know that i have a few weeks off, i'm going to pre record and pre blog all my videos and blogs. 

so back to the main reason. Today i am going to share this amazing product that has literally saved my life. I have eczema on my body on my legs and face. but it was the worst on my legs and it would get really really itchy to the point where i was itching to the point where i was cutting my legs with my nails as it was so bad. i have tried every cream like E45, Slicocks Base, Steroid cream from the doctor and this has worked wonders compared to any of the other ones i have used. 
Image result for aveeno moisturiser skin relief
As you can see its the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion.
'Formulated with Shea Butter and a unique Triple Oat Complex containing finely-milled, naturally active Oats, Oat oil and Oat essence to immediately relieve very dry and irritable skin.' It says that its 
'Clinically proven to moisturise for 24 hours and soothe on contact, providing immediate, long-lasting relief for extra dry, irritable skin.
Skin is left looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
  • Fragrance free and fast-absorbing.
  • Paraben-free.'

Displaying 20161220_223417.jpg
 Before
As you can see in the picture this is my leg. you can see all the red spots and bruises it was causing me as well as the cuts. I started to apply this cream when i got out of the shower and every time i went to bed. i used it for about a week and seen results straight away. there was no itching, no dry skin or any cuts. 

Displaying 20161229_194405.jpg
After 
This Than is the after photo. As you can see the redness has gone down, theirs no flaky or dry skin. no cuts or bruises and no itching at all. I was kind of very impressed with this cream as i didn't really think it would of done anything to improve my skin, but i was so wrong. It had actually saved my life cause i was constantly rubbing my leg and pulling at it, now its like normal. I really couldn't believe it. 

this cream is only 5.99 in boots. have amazing is that price. I'm going to stock up on my bottles so i never run out of it. If yous have tried this before let me know in the comments what you thought of it and if it helped you too.  I hope us all had an amazing Christmas.  My eyes are slowly closing as i'm feeling under the weather and i'm off to bed and i hope you enjoyed this post and ill write again real soon :* 

Louise Claire



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new path!!

My life has changed so much in the past two and a half months. Between going to college, starting my first job, handling my Anxiety and my boyfriend moving away. Sometimes you want to go back to being a child again when you didn't have to worry about anything. But moving forward in life is so important, because if you don't move forward you'll be stuck in the same place. I'm a very quiet person, i keep my problems to myself until i explode and try to keep my problems under control. When i was in 4th class i was tested for Dyslexia and it came back that i was Dyslexic. I was always very embarrassed about it, i never read out loud in class and i  was always failing my spelling tests. I was taking out off my class for English and Maths as i was too slow of a worker and i needed extra help. Now that I'm In College I'm a bit more open about it because i need more help than other people and if you don't say anything your never going to get the help y

The past 6 months of my life

Hey guys welcome back!! I know I’ve been missing for a really long time now and I really don’t know what to say. I’m sad that I stopped doing what I loved but I was very busy as something came up and it was hard to get through. I wasn’t  really doing anything with my life and that’s why I couldn’t share anything. For my friends and family who know my boyfriend who I’ve been with for 6 years now was very ill. We had many trips to the doctors and the hospital with so many different diagnoses. Finally after 5 months we figured out that he has a neurological virus (PPPD). The doctors don’t really have an estimated recovery time for this as apparently it’s a new thing. So I didn’t want to bore you guys with this. He will get better and it’s not life treating it just take times to get through it. He couldn't get out of bed for months as his dizziness was to bad. He also had to stop the gym too as he was to sick. If you follow my boyfriend on Instagram you would know his life is

Unclogging Them Pores

Good Evening Everyone, After a weekend of a full face of makeup everyday, I think it's time we unclog them pores and have fresh skin for the week. I sure know my skin gets exhausted all the time from wearing makeup and from time to time we need to treat our skin so our makeup can sit nicely on top. I am absolutely in love with the Liz Earle range, I've been using this range since I was about 10 years old, which would mean that I've been using it for 10 years (since I'm turning 20 soon). When I was younger I suffered with acne and my mam shared her cleanser with me and it did wonders to my skin. 1.The first product is the Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser . Its natural ingredients are  Rosemary (which helps to remove scars from acne with its anti inflammatory agent), Chamomile (calming down sensitive skin), Cocoa butter (prevents dryness of the skin) And Eucalyptus essential oil ( the inhalation of sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body). Its super sof