Skip to main content

Spending 140 euro on Makeup




Welcome back guys!!!

If your a makeup junkie like me, i'm sure that it doesn't bother you spending money on it. For my holiday the most exciting part i was looking forward to was the makeup stalls in the airport. I have to say its my highlight of the trip. I set out with a budge of 300 euro to spend in the airport. And my reason for that was because I've never really tried MAC makeup and its such a popular makeup brand i felt left out and wanted to see why its so good for myself instead of hearing other peoples opinions.

So basically i'm going to share with you all the MAC items i bought in the airport and other little makeup bits too. so lets get started. PS the makeup products i'm showing you i wore every night and loved the look.

So to start off my list i'm starting with the MAC Pro Long wear foundation. When i was picking the foundation the girl at the desk asked me all about my skin, weather it was dry or oily etc. I told her my history of my skin with my Eczema. The girl told me that this foundation would be very drying on the skin as its a full coverage foundation, but i went with this one as i love a full coverage foundation and i will sort out my skin under it. And i made sure that my skin was very hydrated when i applied this foundation, ill talk about that product in a bit. but i loved it. My shade is NW 18 and it matched my tan perfect. It didn't cake up on me or disappear after awhile it stayed on the whole night. This retails at around 24 euro. 


Next Item on my list is Mac Prep and prime. I have Tried this Spray before as my mam bought it for me a few Christmas ago. I love it, it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh. I use this spray for many different things. 1. priming my face before i apply my makeup, 2. spraying my foundation brush with it before blending my foundation in. 3,wetting my eye shadow brushes to make my glittery eye shadows matallic and to stop fall out. 4. spraying my highlighting brush before applying highlight to make it more pigmented. 5, spraying my face after i have applied my makeup to make it last longer and 6, for hydration on a day to day bases. I cannot live without it, my skin just feels horrible without it. this retails for around 27 euro. 


Moving onto bronzing the skin. I purchased MAC give me sun bronzer as i have heard millions of YouTube talking about it including Jaclyn Hill and Chloe Boucher. So of course i had to see what all the fuss was about. To be honest i'm not that much into bronzers like yes i use them everyday but to me personally a bronzer is a bronzer at the end of the day. I think there all the same. But thee Mac one is very soft to touch and very very pigmented, like one little sweep and the brush is coverage. which is a good thing, because you don't want a bronzer with no pigment cause then its not good. but yeah i don't have anything bad to say about it, it did the job it was suppose to do lol. this retails at around 28 euro. 



Now for my next product as you can see that its broken. My sister dropped it and it smashed so please excuse the picture. This is the Mac mineralized skin finish powder. I loved this, I got this in the shade light as i use it for setting my under eyes. It makes them really bright and holds my concealer in place all day. I want to try and fix it so it can be whole again so if anyone has any tips please let me know. Ps my sister is now band from my makeup. This product retails around 24 euro. 




Now for my last product. I got this love of my life on the airlingus magazine. This is the Egyptian Magic all purpose skin cream. Its main ingredients is: olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly and bee propolis. Its an all natural healing cream. I use this right before i go to bed as its really oily and as you can see from the picture its not a normal cream texture. Its a wax texture so it melts right into your hands, face anywhere you would like to put it haha. I will pop a link under here as to wear you can buy this amazing cream. 
This retails at 45 euro, i got this for 38 on the plane. I don't want to talk too much about this product as i will be doing a review on it soon. 

So thats everything i bought on my way to Spain this year in terminal one. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and as always leave any questions you have in the comments and i will be sure to respond to you as soon as i can. my look book will also be up next week on most of the outfits i wore on my holidays. Chat to you's soon :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new path!!

My life has changed so much in the past two and a half months. Between going to college, starting my first job, handling my Anxiety and my boyfriend moving away. Sometimes you want to go back to being a child again when you didn't have to worry about anything. But moving forward in life is so important, because if you don't move forward you'll be stuck in the same place. I'm a very quiet person, i keep my problems to myself until i explode and try to keep my problems under control. When i was in 4th class i was tested for Dyslexia and it came back that i was Dyslexic. I was always very embarrassed about it, i never read out loud in class and i  was always failing my spelling tests. I was taking out off my class for English and Maths as i was too slow of a worker and i needed extra help. Now that I'm In College I'm a bit more open about it because i need more help than other people and if you don't say anything your never going to get the help y

The past 6 months of my life

Hey guys welcome back!! I know I’ve been missing for a really long time now and I really don’t know what to say. I’m sad that I stopped doing what I loved but I was very busy as something came up and it was hard to get through. I wasn’t  really doing anything with my life and that’s why I couldn’t share anything. For my friends and family who know my boyfriend who I’ve been with for 6 years now was very ill. We had many trips to the doctors and the hospital with so many different diagnoses. Finally after 5 months we figured out that he has a neurological virus (PPPD). The doctors don’t really have an estimated recovery time for this as apparently it’s a new thing. So I didn’t want to bore you guys with this. He will get better and it’s not life treating it just take times to get through it. He couldn't get out of bed for months as his dizziness was to bad. He also had to stop the gym too as he was to sick. If you follow my boyfriend on Instagram you would know his life is

Unclogging Them Pores

Good Evening Everyone, After a weekend of a full face of makeup everyday, I think it's time we unclog them pores and have fresh skin for the week. I sure know my skin gets exhausted all the time from wearing makeup and from time to time we need to treat our skin so our makeup can sit nicely on top. I am absolutely in love with the Liz Earle range, I've been using this range since I was about 10 years old, which would mean that I've been using it for 10 years (since I'm turning 20 soon). When I was younger I suffered with acne and my mam shared her cleanser with me and it did wonders to my skin. 1.The first product is the Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser . Its natural ingredients are  Rosemary (which helps to remove scars from acne with its anti inflammatory agent), Chamomile (calming down sensitive skin), Cocoa butter (prevents dryness of the skin) And Eucalyptus essential oil ( the inhalation of sweet-smelling oil helps relax the body). Its super sof